ARTIKELEN VAN EN OVER
MIC-EUROPE EN CORROSIE
The new nozzle is in normally closed position.
It will allow to fill the system in static position with inert gas at low overpressure.The inert gas will prevent the inside pipe work from corrosion.
Inert gas would preferably be Nitrogen (N2) with a purity of at least 98%. A full range of special N2 generators for dry sprinkler systems can be delivered.
When testing or when activated, the water pump pressure opens up the nozzle and the nozzle acts like an standard open nozzle.
Flush the system with fresh water after annual live testing or activation.
Then the nozzle automatically closes and the pipework can be filled again with inert protective gas.
- New systems perfect corrosion control sustainability, long life and reliable function. Using standard carbon steel pipework either galvanized or coated on the outside.
- Existing systems after and as part of a complete refurbishing program, extending the life time saving complete replacement cost.
The film shows the working principle of the nozzle made from basic materials. Pump pressure 6 Bar approx. 100 l/min (87 psi 26,5 gallons/min). All rights reserved MIC Europe BV- Enschede March 16th 2019.
- Long lasting and reliable deluge systems
- Perfect corrosion prevention for the inside conduit
- No clogged nozzle
- No increased flow restriction because of corrosion deposits/debris on the inside pipework
- No filters necessary in front of the nozzles
- No perforations/leakages from the inside of the pipework
All rights reserved MIC-Europe B.V. Enschede March 16th 2019.